EASER DECISION TAKER

There is a lot of things a man should daily face. Some are important, some are difficult, some scary, and each one seems to has a complexity. I also think there are special things we should be aware of, decisions. Some decisions are taken with out thinking so much about consequences, and maybe those decisions are the ones that drive us in the day to day stuff; some decisions are never taken becouse of thinking too much; and some others we do not see the hour to take it, we are ancious and we make mistakes.



Thinking about taking decisions I hit the wall and seems I am paralized, I am freeze, cold, stoned, you got it, right? I would like to be totally decided and sure about those things are more important to me by now, unfortunately I am not even close to.



Last months are being a rush and hard to get through, a lot of changes, people missing, people still there but with no intentions to keep running side by side, and a lot of decisions to make about this people too. I wish I be sure about what I want for me, sorry, I am pretty sure about what I want to be and what it takes to; what I am not pretty sure about is if with things and decisions about people I am about to take I am going to get there.



Unfortunately, no body can truly help take decisions, at least not this kind of decisions, and when you look around its hard to find somebody to help you clarify your mind and help you out set your mind in the right way. I am not saying that friends and family do not help in this matters, it is just that finally you are the one about screw the whole thing or be happy forever.



Lately, I have been crying for anything, a hug on the tv, a smile, whatever, I am feeling overloaded and overloaded feelings are just not right, they do not let you think clearly, I ve not wanted to talk to anyone, I dont want them to think that Im afraid or mentally pissed off, moreover, the persons I should be talking to, are far away to realize there is something wrong going on with me.



I dont know why Im writing this, maybe I want those people to find out what is going on with me this way, just becouse Im too coward to face them, I know I will have to do it anyway, I just do not want it to be too late.



Decision taking is not easy, but no one said it was. If somebody has an easer decision taker JUST LET ME KNOW.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares